Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Living Life

I had another blog years ago, "I speak. Therefore I am," but I'm pretty sure I lost it. Sad because I recorded the period of my life where I quit smoking, 2010/2011. Since then I have experienced high blood pressure and weight gain. And, my mom passing away last February, I am sad she's gone, every now and then I'll be doing something, and I think "I need to tell her" and then I just sigh. Since March of this year (2018), I have been going to Positive Choice at Kaiser for their fasting program every week on Monday, I have lost as of today 45 lbs. Yay me ☺this week I am working food back into my life with the idea of continuing to lose weight. Also, with losing weight, I have brought my blood pressure down. I go to the gym three times a week and since the fall semester started I go to a Yoga class that I truly love!